ANALOG & MIXED SIGNAL DESIGNS
We have implemented applications that require high channel count, anti aliasing and synchronized integration over various communication protocols. We design architectures that make it easy to integrate large arrays of sensors and actuators.
An optimum solution to your custom analog and mixed signal design requirements.
Our in-house Research & Development group works on new technologies and methods to bring state-of-the-art characterization techniques to various industries. Our team work with the client teams, understands their needs and provides solutions that best suits the customers requirements.
Our unique skills in analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion technology have helped to produce state-of-the-art designs for our customers, We design systems that measure accurately in innovative ways that fit their individual needs, while at the same time providing cost-effective, reliable and user-friendly solutions.
CoiNel has worked on Data Acquisition Process (DAP) boards, each with an onboard processor, memory, and a dedicated, multitasking, real-time operating system: With this onboard intelligence, a DAP board can handle time-critical aspects of an application without any delays or resource demands imposed by Windows or by other software running on the PC.
We have designed and successfully implemented advanced measuring, monitoring, controlling and testing instruments. Individuals with varied educational and technical skills use these instruments in a wide range of applications. Yet these products share a number of things in common.
CoiNel’s extensive analog and mixed-signal design expertise allows it to bring low power, cost effective and innovative ASIC solutions to its customers. These ASICs bring to our customers lower system cost, PCB footprint and power consumption, increased system performance and optimal system know-how protection, so they can compete more successfully in global markets.
Our team has experience designing and implementing mixed-signal hardware designs that include but not limited to ADC, DAC, modulator/converter, PLL, filter, CODEC, transceiver, I/O, power management etc.
- High performance through advanced analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion technology incorporating highly accurate sensors and exceptional quality.
- High Speed, Simultaneous Sampling, Unipolar, bipolar and differential signal inputs, high repeatability etc
- We have built a reputation for designing high quality products, which help the user to perform his/her job more accurately and effectively.
- Our designs have been used into a comprehensive line that ranges widely throughout industry, education, medicine and testing equipments.
“We bring the strength of our platforms, process & People to bear the most complex and time-critical analog design projects.”
What we can do
We are capable of handling as much or as little of your design work as needed. Our team will execute your analog circuit design based on your requirements to develop circuit blocks or subsystems that can be integrated into a larger customer designed chip. We can also work with you to develop a specification for an analog circuit block if required.
Our customers have ranged from companies that have no IC design experience to some of the largest semiconductor companies in the world. Our designers are accustomed to working alongside your designers to augment your teams. They can also work with little guidance to get a design completed and delivered to your satisfaction.
CoiNel takes responsibility for the industrialization process, whereby the prototype design is made ready for large volume manufacturing, optimizing the design for test and manufacturability.
CoiNel provides full supply chain management services, from taking in orders from customers, over managing manufacturing subcontractors and continuous monitoring of product quality, to management of inventory and transportation of final goods to customer’s global warehouses.
We work closely with our customers to define system architectures and block level specifications. We help our customers to make the right trade-offs in their designs to gain competitive edge in the market.
Our designers use a world-class analog circuit design flow that allows for multiple design reviews along the development path. This allows you to have visibility into every aspect of the project.
Our design team has the experience required to develop innovative analog solutions. We are able to make trade-offs necessary to optimise the design performance, area, power, time to market and cost of your design/product.
Our Professional Services Include:
- Kickoff Design Review: This is the first step in the design process to ensure that all the specifications of the design are correctly captured and understood by the analog design team.
- Architecture Design Review: These are normally conducted when an Analog subsystem is being developed. We have senior engineers who specialize in crafting architectural solutions. Often this process involves the development of a system-level model using various tools.
- Block Design Review: Here the circuit designers will present the circuits being used to satisfy the design specifications and demonstrate how the design will operate over the manufacturing process and environmental extremes.
- Block Level Layout Design Review : This is where the block level layout can be reviewed and simulations results of the extracted layout are presented to show performance versus the specification
- Top Level Design Review : This is where we review the top level layout and associated extracted circuit simulations. We also highlight the list of items that have been checked both from a layout and circuit simulation to ensure that the final product is correct.
Additionally, internal reviews are regularly held by the responsible project manager to track progress and identify any potential issues. These must be discovered as quickly as possible and corrective action taken to avoid impact to the project. Many of these internal reviews use engineers not assigned to the project. This allows us to leverage the broad range of skills within ASIC North. The result is a fresh perspective is brought to bear on the design which may reveal items of concern that may have been missed by the assigned design team.