Parallel Port JTAG
- Interface: Parallel Port
- Supports ARM7 and Cortex M3 Boards designed by CoiNel
- Requires HJtag Plugin
Parallel Port JTAG can be used for programming/debugging ARM based microcontrollers. This JTAG supports all the ARM7 and Cortex M3 series on boards designed by CoiNel.
The JTAG can also be used with other boards that use the standard 20 PIN JTAG connectivity.
The pin details of JTAG is as below
Parallel Port JTAG compatibility with tools and associated controllers is given below
- Keil Micro Vision 4 and above: Supports ARM7, Cortex M3 Series (HJTAG plugin to be used)
- Rowley Crossworks: Supports ARM7, Cortex M3 series.
- GCC 4.4.3/OCD 0.3.1: Supports ARM7
- Has a standard 2.54mm JTAG connectivity option.
- Supports programming/debugging of ARM7 and Cortex M3 based microcontrollers.
- No external power supply is required.
- Dimensions: 42 x 52mm
- 6 mm Thickness
- Parallel Port JTAG – 1 No
- 20 Pin 2.54mm ribbon cable
More detailed tutorial on how to use Parallel Port JTAG is available in videos and download sections.
Parallel Port JTAG Description.
Using Parallel Port JTAG with HJTAG for debug and programming.